A medical device manufacturer in Alpharetta, GA and has an immediate opening for a second shift production associate. This is a full time position in a climate controlled warehouse (clean room) environment.
• Adhere to and follow work instructions to manufacture, solder, assemble, mold, inspect, and test RMI and OEM products and their components
• Adhere to hygiene and dress requirements applicable to your assigned work area
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with Quality System SOPs, work instructions, drawings, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP), ISO, and FDA requirements
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Ability to read/hear, interpret, and understand instructions given written or verbally in English
• Ability to perform in a detail-oriented environment, fast-paced environment while complying with Quality System SOPs, work instructions, drawings, GMP, GDP, ISO and FDA requirements
• Previous manufacturing, production, soldering, or assembly experience
• Previous medical device or FDA regulated industry experience preferred
• Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
Client is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Please send updated resume to email@example.com