Looking for experienced micro-hand solderers/assemblers
We have availability for both shifts:
1st shift is Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2nd shift is Monday through Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Overtime will be available on both shifts.
To perform tasks associated with the manufacturing of cable assemblies to assembly procedures and product specifications.
· Electrical Testing
· Wire prep (cutting and stripping)
· Pressure testing
· Others tasks as assigned
· High school diploma
· Must be fluent in English skills: speaking, reading, and comprehension
· Excellent interpersonal or “people” skills
· Abilityto “multi-task” while maintaining attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize
· Professional appearance and presence
· 2-5 years’ experience with cable assembly, soldering, or related tasks
· Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings
· Familiarization with IPC 610/620 quality standards
· Certification is preferred
· Ability to engage in continuous and/or repetitive physical activity
· Ability to lift up to 35-pounds on occasion
All qualified candidates may submit their resumes for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org