Position: Customer Service Team Lead
Location: Marietta, GA
Pay Range: $12 to $15 per hour, depends on experience
The purpose of this position is to Perform a variety of duties related to Customer Support by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives orders from customers by phone, mail, fax, web, and daily process orders to ensure prompt delivery. Inputs order into computer.
1. Resolves customer’s inquires and complaints by checking on delivery dates, availability of product, shipping information etc. Coordinates with Sales, Planning and MFG to help resolve any issues from customers.
2. Determines the in-house availability of products to fill orders or places orders with appropriate parties to ensure prompt delivery of products.
3. Monitors the status of open orders, back orders, daily orders and purchase orders to ensure product is received on time to fill orders.
4. Files and performs other general office work.
5. Performs other position-related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISION AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
This job has direct supervisory responsibilities. Will manage a team of three Customer Service Representatives
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3 - 5 years of related experience in Customer Service and/or training.
Must have the ability to read and write simple correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office basic functions.
Strong customer service skills and the ability to relate to customers
Please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org