Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Thursday, February 9, 2017
Position: Customer Service Team Lead
Location: Marietta, GA
Pay Range: $12 to $15 per hour, depends on experience
The purpose of this position is to Perform a variety of duties related to Customer Support by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives orders from customers by phone, mail, fax, web, and daily process orders to ensure prompt delivery. Inputs order into computer.
1. Resolves customer’s inquires and complaints by checking on delivery dates, availability of product, shipping information etc. Coordinates with Sales, Planning and MFG to help resolve any issues from customers.
2. Determines the in-house availability of products to fill orders or places orders with appropriate parties to ensure prompt delivery of products.
3. Monitors the status of open orders, back orders, daily orders and purchase orders to ensure product is received on time to fill orders.
4. Files and performs other general office work.
5. Performs other position-related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISION AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
This job has direct supervisory responsibilities. Will manage a team of three Customer Service Representatives
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 3 - 5 years of related experience in Customer Service and/or training.
Must have the ability to read and write simple correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office basic functions.
Strong customer service skills and the ability to relate to customers
Please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, February 3, 2017
A medical device manufacturer in Alpharetta, GA and has an immediate opening for a second shift production associate. This is a full time position in a climate controlled warehouse (clean room) environment.
• Adhere to and follow work instructions to manufacture, solder, assemble, mold, inspect, and test RMI and OEM products and their components
• Adhere to hygiene and dress requirements applicable to your assigned work area
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with Quality System SOPs, work instructions, drawings, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP), ISO, and FDA requirements
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Ability to read/hear, interpret, and understand instructions given written or verbally in English
• Ability to perform in a detail-oriented environment, fast-paced environment while complying with Quality System SOPs, work instructions, drawings, GMP, GDP, ISO and FDA requirements
• Previous manufacturing, production, soldering, or assembly experience
• Previous medical device or FDA regulated industry experience preferred
• Good hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity
Client is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Please send updated resume to email@example.com
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Looking for experienced micro-hand solderers/assemblers
We have availability for both shifts:
1st shift is Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2nd shift is Monday through Thursday, 3:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Overtime will be available on both shifts.
To perform tasks associated with the manufacturing of cable assemblies to assembly procedures and product specifications.
· Electrical Testing
· Wire prep (cutting and stripping)
· Pressure testing
· Others tasks as assigned
· High school diploma
· Must be fluent in English skills: speaking, reading, and comprehension
· Excellent interpersonal or “people” skills
· Abilityto “multi-task” while maintaining attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize
· Professional appearance and presence
· 2-5 years’ experience with cable assembly, soldering, or related tasks
· Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings
· Familiarization with IPC 610/620 quality standards
· Certification is preferred
· Ability to engage in continuous and/or repetitive physical activity
· Ability to lift up to 35-pounds on occasion
All qualified candidates may submit their resumes for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Monday, January 16, 2017
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
DISCOVER STAFFING will be mailing out the W2s on January 31st, 2017. If you have had a change in address, please contact the office (email@example.com ) as soon as possible with the new information or log onto your employee portal to change it.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!